Headed to the Big Apple!

Are you looking for Headed to the Big Apple!? Yes you are on the right website, because at here you will find lots of inspirations, ideas and information about Headed to the Big Apple!. We have some interesting recommendations about what you are looking for and the following are our recommendations.

Hello, again!

I'm disappointed that I fell off the blogosphere while in Italy because that was something I really wanted to keep up and do well.  One of the unfortunate things that I learned while studying abroad is that you can't do everything.  And I realized that I couldn't construct my standard image and description-filled blog post and still keep up with everything else.  So the blog was one of the first things to go.

I did have many European adventures that I intend to share here, and I'll post here and there when I have time to really tell a good story.  But as you might've guessed from the title of this post, I am headed to New York City for the summer!

This is another great opportunity that was available to me through the Clemson School of Architecture.  I'll be taking a 6-hour studio class and living in on-campus housing at Columbia University.  The professor is known for being tough, so I'm hoping to have a really good project for my portfolio at the end of the summer.

My flight is tomorrow morning, so naturally, I'm still not fully packed, yet.  And I decided that I needed to update the blog before I finish packing.

Speaking of updating the blog, this is something I plan to do much more frequently from now on!  I've decided that even if I'm just posting one picture with a little paragraph, it's better than letting my blog fall asleep, again.

So for now, I'll leave you with a photo of the gorgeous sunset over Genova's Porto Antico, taken from my bedroom balcony...

DSC_8280-6

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel